TERMS & CONDITIONS
Upgraded Images Terms & Conditions
The first thing to say here is that it is incredibly easy to work with us. Not only are we very trustworthy, but we are also very trusting of our clients. Since we opened in 2005, we have never had a single legal issue with any of our clients – not even close.
That said, we work with a lot of major corporations, some of which require that we post our terms and conditions in order to be added to their list of approved vendors. So without further delay, here are the terms and conditions for Upgraded Images (a California Corporation):
- Ownership of Images: – Clients who purchase images from our product photography studio own 100% of the rights to those images. – We do not retain any rights to the images once they are purchased by the client. For clients with payment terms, transfer of rights commences as soon as the download link has been provided to the client. For clients without payment terms, transfer of rights commences as soon as payment has been made.
- Usage Rights: – Clients are granted unlimited usage rights for the purchased images. – Clients can use the images for any commercial or non-commercial purposes without any restrictions.
- Confidentiality: – We understand the importance of confidentiality and will treat all client information and images with the utmost care. – We will not share or disclose any client information or images to third parties without prior consent.
- Cancellation: – Clients can cancel their photography project at any time.
- Guarantee of Satisfaction: – We do not expect clients to pay for images that do not meet their expectations. If any images fall short of expectations, we will request a description of the issue(s) and will reshoot the images(s) at no additional charge in an attempt to address the issue(s). This process may be repeated more than once. If it is agreed that the issue can not be addressed to the client’s satisfaction, the project will be considered cancelled, and no money will be due. We will then arrange the return shipping or transfer of the products at the client’s expense.
- Return of Products: – Options for the return of your products after the completion of your photography project are provided on our Online Order Form. If you do not specify a product return option, we will assume that you do want your products returned and will attempt to contact you to arrange for their return. If we do not receive a response from you after 30 days, we will assume that you do not need the products return and will dispose of them accordingly.
- Dispute Resolution: – In the event of any disputes or disagreements, both parties agree to first attempt to resolve the matter through amicable negotiations. – If a resolution cannot be reached, the matter will be referred to mediation or arbitration in accordance with the laws of California. Please note that these terms and conditions are provided as a general guideline and may need to be customized to meet the specific requirements of your product photography studio. It is recommended to consult with a legal professional to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
If you have any questions about any of the terms listed here or have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please let us know. We’re here to help.